6/15/10

MOVERS & SHAKERS Part 2

MORE WAYS YOU CAN HELP
(That Wont Cost You A Penny)

Monkeyhouse is moving to a new office and we need your help! We are not above bribing you with snacks, drinks and maybe a meal or two!

What can I do to help?
Saturday, June 19th is the big moving day! We are meeting at the old office (Arlington Center for the Arts, 31 Foster St, Arlington, MA) at 10am to get things started! 

What if I can't do weekends? 
We will also be in our old office every day this week getting things ready to move, be it sorting costumes, packing office supplies or consolidating the press archive. Any time you can offer to help would be greatly appreciated. Just let me know when you want to come in and we'll make sure someone's there!


I'm not around this week but I still want to help!
Let us know! The Monkeyhouse Movers & Shakers, our volunteer group, have things to do all year long! 

I want to help but I only have an hour or two? 
No worries! We'd love to have you for as long as you're able to help.
 
Okay, where do I sign up? 
Contact me at MonkeyhouseBlog [at] gmail [dot] com to figure out how you can help! 

Thank you in advance and I'm looking forward to seeing you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails