1/4/11

Between Two Things

by Nicole Harris


This has been a very big week for the Green Street Emerging Artist Program!  On Thursday we had our first showing where we all got to see each others work for the first time.  I have to say, I am incredibly excited and inspired by the work of my fellow choreographers and I think this is going to be an AMAZING concert!


After the showing we held a quick photo shoot (a huge thanks to Jennifer's husband for taking the photos!) so we can put together a poster for the show.  Jennifer came up with a really gorgeous design which I'll share soon!

And yesterday we had a quick meeting at which we decided on a name for our concert:  Between Two Things
I'm looking forward to seeing what other fabulous things this group comes up with!
 
** This post was re-posted from http://GSSEmergingArtists.blogspot.com **

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails