10/7/13

Reversible Review of Secrets & Motion


Barry Duncan has become an avid dance enthusiast since he began collaborating with Monkeyhouse. We are thrilled when he participates in our performance packs and are always eager to see the palindromes he produces in response to the concerts. His reversible reviews often capture the subjective and visceral experience of watching choreography. Monkeyhouse thinks that they add an exciting layer to dance writing and so have offered to publish them as an ongoing feature of our blog. And, don't worry if you missed Luminarium's Secrets & Motion at the Armory, you can still catch it at Boston University Dance Theater on November 1 & 2. For more info, click here.

by Barry Duncan
SECRETS
(LUMINARIUM)
MOTION

pm
a
last
I
fire
paper
I
faded
light
ur
time
sees
its
era
rot
deep
sin
I
sat
left
one
no
hush
to
me
so
phases
I ran
I keep
I peek
in
arises
ah
pose
moths
uh
one
not
felt
as
in
I
speed 
to
Ra
rest
see
semi
truth
gilded
a
fire
paper
if
it's
a
lamp

Copyright (c) 2013 by Barry Duncan


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails