12/26/12

Meet Rosie and Marie!

by Nicole Harris
 
Last month I told you a little about two of our interns, David and Katelyn.  This month I'd like to introduce you to Rosie and Marie.  Both of these lovely ladies are juniors at Natick High School and I am incredibly glad to have them both on the team.

Rosie has been a long time student of Impulse Dance Center and has studied with both Karen and I over the years.  She and her family are big foodies and she has always had great advice on places to try, even when she was just eight or nine! 

Marie just recently starred in Natick High School Drama's High Society.  She has been a student of mine there for three years now and has recently begun joined class with David and Katelyn.  I have loved watching Marie grow into a strong and beautiful young woman on stage and in life.  And oh my head, can that girl sing!

I am honored and excited to have so many new young faces within the organization.  Here is a little interview between these two lovely ladies to let you know a bit more about them.



Do you or someone you know want to join the intern team? Email me today for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails