* Congratulations to Courtney Wagner and Jim Peerless on their recent engagement!
* Monkeyhouse has a new intern, Danny Foner! Keep an eye out for more information about him soon!
* Longtime friend and supporter Leon Hovsepian just became a father, TWICE! Congratulations, Leon! And welcome twins, Leo & Logan, to the Monkeyhouse family!
* Speaking of interns, four of our graduates headed off to college last month! Best of luck to you Laila, Elyssa, David & Katelyn! We can't wait to hear all about your adventures!
* In addition to raising hundreds of thousands of dollars for The Jimmy Fund, the amazing Zach Galvin, sang the national anthem at Fenway Park last week! Check out all the amazing work he's done with the Jimmy Fund Walk and maybe even get your walking shoes on!
* Luminarium and Monkeyhouse Mused together! In early August members of the two companies joined together share our creative processes and it was great fun for all!
* Andrew Mudge's beautiful film The Forgotten Kingdom had its Boston showing last week. Please go check it out if you can! Congratulations on a job well done!
* Mara Blumenfeld, who gave Karen the original Princess Pamplemousse hat, is costume designing The Jungle Book at the Huntington Theater in Boston.
* South African actor, Nick Boraine is also in Boston this month for a five week residency with Global Arts Corps at ArtsEmerson. Monkeyhouse first met Nick when we both were performing at the NYC Fringe Festival in 2001. You can see him in free showings of the documentary, Truth in Translation ,and a workshop of a new project about the peace process in Northern Ireland.
* Our favorite palindromist, Barry Duncan was named Artist of the Month by the Somerville Arts Council!
* Monkeyhouse reached over 400 "likes" on Facebook! Thanks to everyone who spread the word! We'd still like to keep going, so if you haven't already, tell the social media world why you love Monkeyhouse!
What are your good things this month? Share with us HERE!