2/12/13

Meet Against the Odds Artist, Jonathan Keith!




For as long as I can remember, I have been behind the camera, but only recently have I taken the leap into the world of professional photography. Although I am kept busy as a father, I am actively working on my photography business: “JK Photo”. I have passion for all aspects of the art so I do not limit myself to certain types of photography like many of my competitors. I am eager to work in both the commercial and fine art arenas of photography. Monkeyhouse has become a sort of second family to me and I feel a deep connection to the group. My cousin Nicole is one of the founders of Monkeyhouse, and I have been a member pretty much since the beginning. Over the years, I have had many opportunities to use my photographic skills with the company and I’ve enjoyed this experience immensely.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails