8/24/10

Springstep Sampler Week

by karen Krolak

Swirling about in my office chair in Monkeyhouse's corner of Springstep, I am constantly reminded of how much more I want to learn about the dance world. In the studios around me, they teach everything from Argentine Tango to Zumba and just browsing through their course catalogue makes me drool.

If you are as curious as I am, you won't want to miss Sampler Week from August 28 - September 2. For just $10 you can try a wide variety of classes including Royal Scottish Country Dancing, Tap, Flamenco, and Belly dance. Salsa on Tuesday night from 7 - 7:55 is only $5.

Oh, and if you haven't popped in to see Monkeyhouse's new space, send me an email and I will show you around...unless of course, I am busy trying out a new style myself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails