3/11/11

The Against the Odds Rockstar of the Day -- Rozann Kraus & The Dance Complex

by Nicole Harris


I was lucky enough to work with Rozann at the Green Street Emerging Artists Program this winter.  Her insights helped me look at my work in a new light.  This week Rozann was kind enough to donate two tickets to The Dance Complex's upcoming faculty concert D is for Dance to the Against the Odds Drawing.  I can't tell you how grateful I am to have such strong support from the Boston dance community.

Thank you Rozann and I hope we get to work together again soon!


Against the Odds is supported in part by the Medford Arts Council, a local agency supported by the Mass Cultural Council.

Thank you to Springstep for its support of this event.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails