3/31/11

Somerville Tiznit Sister Cities 2011





by karen Krolak

Tiznit, Tiznit, Tiznit! I am thrilled to announce that I have been selected to participate in the Second Somerville Tiznit Sister Cities program. Just as Monkeyhouse is wrapping up Against the Odds, Stories of Adaptation, Translation, & Survival, I will be skedaddling off to Morocco again to meet up with some partners for Moving for Meaning. Then just after Easter, a delegation from Tiznit will arrive in Somerville. And, we thought things might get quiet after Against the Odds. Hee hee.

I realize that I left people hanging with the posts on Moving for Meaning but I will be sure to remedy that before too much longer. Goodness, Monkeyhouse has been bustling this year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails